R A S M U S F O R U M

Welcome to the kingdom of The Rasmus

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Welcome to the kingdom of The Rasmus » Интервью и статьи » Смысл песен(со слов Thae Rasmus)

Смысл песен(со слов Thae Rasmus)

Сообщений 1 страница 7 из 7

Night After Night (Out Of The Shadows)
"It's a little like a second part of "In The Shadows" but, musically, it's a different topic. In the first part, I was a little desperate, I put questions about the life and I waited help and the answers. I lived things, that allowed me to solve some of my problems. Then I thought that would be cool to arrive with one history and to give one following to this song."

Lucifer's Angel
"I read some books which speak about the things which arrived four hundred years ago on these people who tried to help the others, who wanted to change the world. Everyone said that these people were wizards, that they were sent by Satan. It shoud to be well people. They were good and curious and they were killed, burnt, I think that the same thing arrives today in the world as soon as somebody arrives with a new vision, new idea, people are frightened and push back these characters. I just found a connection between today and our past."

Last Generation
"It's one of my favourite. Certainly also an excellent song on stage."

Immortal
"This song is maybe a little more complicated than usually, because there are many things inside. It's enough different from the others and it's one of my favourite. It's enough melodic with many riffs of guitar. It speaks about the future, of the end of the world in a metaphorical way. Something of evil will arrive to us. Then, we must flee before disappear."

Sail Away
"This song it's imposed of itself. I was scraping my guitar and I said myself "It's a very good song just as it is". I played it to the others. We kept her very simple."

Dancer In The Dark
"I like Bjцrk. I also really liked the history of the film "Dancer In The Dark" because I can find me there. She keeps a secret, she becomes blind and she must hide it. I feel a little the same kind of things. If I had big problems, I wouldn't come to see you. I would keep them for me and I would try to solve them by myself, even if it's not always the best solution."

Dead Letters

First Day Of My life
"Flashing up from our German tour. We were watching a movie in the back of the tour bus, and in the movie there was a sentence "through the darkness". I took my guitar and made a chorus immediatly. The song is about the band, being on tour and dreaming."

In The Shadows
"We had a gig in Vaasa (Finland) and we happened to start play with one song in the sound check. The song was finished in a holiday trip in Thailand. In sweden the song was described a mix of Kent and Muse, which pleased me. The lyrics picture time, when the plans of life are ready, but still everything is unsure."

Still Standing
"Spiritual vibe. It's about a passed friend, who I feel like is present all the time."

In My life
"Selfish song, which is about choices. I have made up my life like I want it to be, but I'm not under anyones shoe. It urges people, who just repeat they don't know what to do with their lives, to wake up. The sentence "my victory is your defeat" is borrowed from Killer's (finnish band) one song."

Time To Burn
"Narrow-minded feeling. The song is about being scared of loosing your privacy. How I become to suspect everyone, when people are following what you're doing. What is that person looking at, what have I done to him/her?"

Guilty
"This job takes much time. It doesn't leave time from old friends and family. And when you then see the friends, you see how boring guy you are, when you don't have anything else to talk than that bandstuff. I'm not a superhuman, my strenghs are limited."

Not Like The Other Girls
"It's about my friend, whose life I've been looking at aside. A girl, who has experienced much loosing, but who can still live normally. It just seems like there are too many dark clouds over the girl's head."

The One I Love
"My own little plague. I think it's pretty common, that when you achieve something you want, you want something else. That you can't respect that what you have got. I should be more sensible."

Back In The Picture
"There are people, who have experienced something hard in their lives, but they do still dream. In spite of difficulties you now dare to be what you are and you are ok with yourself. With your mistakes."

Funeral Song
"It's a love song about that I have hurt one people many times. I'm not so good with people. So I will get my punishment in my dreams."

Into

Madness
Eero: "Madness is a melodic pop-song Lauri wrote. It's about the emotions when we had to replace our drummer. We kind of drifted apart as a band."
Lauri: It’s a 5-years-story. The words don't belong together but each has a special meaning."

Bullet
Eero: "The dark song bullet was the last to be finished."
Lauri: "It's about bullets and the army. Nah, it's about people being stupid fucks..."
Eero: "When you are disappointed by love."

Chill
Eero: "It's a slow and peaceful song. It was easy to make. Pauli had the guitar melody for the chorus and the verses."
Lauri: "It's a pure Kent song. I don't wanna say anything about it, I can't remember."

F-F-F-Falling
Eero: "This song has been selected to become the first single, because it's something special. People think 'what's that? that doesn't sound like TR!' when they hear the song."
Lauri: "The first sentence, about not going to school on Monday. That's true, because Monday was the day to practice our new songs."

Heartbreaker
Eero: "When I first heard Heartbreaker, I was thinking it was Iron Maiden or Bon Jovi. I like the story. There's this girl who was a queen for her whole life and then she loses control."
Lauri: "The girl really exists, but we can't talk about that."

Smash
Eero: "Smash is a methodic song. It's really amazing."
Lauri: "It's a bleak story. My friend died of Heroin one and a half years ago. It has a profound meaning."

Someone Else
Eero: "Someone Else is a ballad, slow, easy-going and simple. There are imaginary words, for example this girl who drinks the blood of the dinosaur to maintain strength. She thinks, she belongs to someone."
Pauli: "I think it's mainly a love story."

Small Town
Eero: "Small town is a very mature song. Open your eyes and see, this little town is awesome."
Lauri: "That's a shitty town."
Eero: "When you aren't satisfied with yourself you are not okay. All the time. But when you know yourself you can be everywhere."

One & Only
Eero: "This one sounds the most like the old Rasmus. Lauri wrote it when he was in Suutarila, where his parents live, and he got to see his old neighborhood."
Lauri: "Old friends start to settle down with family and ask: "What's up, man?" and I was like "What what is up, man?""

Last Waltz
Eero: "Last Waltz is the first song we played with Aki. At first it was different but we changed it. It has this certain movie flair.

Интересно)) Теперь бум знать :)

Я еще читала, что  песни Shot, Sail away и Keep your heart broken Лаури посвятил Пауле :)

Emma Shot,  и Keep your heart broken, а Sail away, по моему он сам говорил, что о прошлых отношениях.

Да непоймешь этого Лаури! :D  ^_^  Только он сам знает кому и какую песню он посвятил!) Нам тока годать остается... ;)

А может Лаури просто не хочет говорить что и кому... Посвятить кому то песню все же очень личное дело :)

Да, судя по всему так оно и есть. Иначе он бы рассказывал, или хоя бы намекал.

Вы здесь » Welcome to the kingdom of The Rasmus » Интервью и статьи » Смысл песен(со слов Thae Rasmus)