R A S M U S F O R U M

Welcome to the kingdom of The Rasmus

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Welcome to the kingdom of The Rasmus » Новости » Письма Расмус

Письма Расмус

Сообщений 1 страница 30 из 38

Темка сперта,признаюсь!
Расмус переодически пишут письма для своих фанатов и публикуют их в сети или рассылают по подписке на мыло.
Так вот их новое письмо!
Today is 12th of November. We are recording today a track of bass guitar for "Ghost of Love". Lauri has been recording "doubling" vocals for the songs the last few days. He's been working very hard to get the pronouncing right, i think it's great! These tracks that Lauri is doing now are making the choruses sound really big and fat, i love that!

The place where we record, we call it "birdhouse". It's looking over a beautiful forest and in couple of miles, almost in the horizon, we can see the downtown of Nashville, the big skyscrapers and that is such a view...
The autumn is really here now, the trees are yellow and red and orange, it's all just a bit like a fairy tale.
Every day we have been cooking some nice lunch or dinner at the birdhouse, we've had red curry thai chicken, the spread cheese filled steak, pasta bolognese... i wonder what we'll be having today. Lauri is really into cooking. I'm not that talented in the kitchen, but i know couple of nice tricks from my wife. It's coming out good!

I can't wait to hear the ready mixes of these songs!"

Eero

from Eero 28-11-07 (MYSPACE)

Thanks so much for everyone who congratulated me for my 28th birthday! Actually on November 27th i went to our myspace and i was touched by the sight, so many of our fans wanted to greet me on the birthday! anyway, that's the bass player only.. ; )
I feel so old now (i think everyone's supposed to get older and enjoy it), but i feel so good too. We have a new album coming, i can't wait to go on tour with the new songs, and i'm editing this documentary of making of "Black Roses" so the album and band is on my mind every day!

Merry Christmas and happy thanksgiving to all ya!

Eero

ну хоть почитал :)

да!))))) и то радует!))) А ты тоже писала,поздравляла?

blush Я... я эт... забыла...(*краснея, как помидор*) blush
сильно не бейте....

Ладно,не будем!!!!)))) *а склерозик подлечить то надо...=)* шучу-шучу! ;)

Если кто-то забыл, то я вообще об этом не подумала...
Не бейте, хорошо?

Интересно, а какая у них в Нэшвилле погода?
Кто знает?

Ну сегодня в Нашвилл +5!!!!))))))Вот тут написано...

Aamulla
Не будем бить, не волнуйся)))

А что это вообще за город такой?))

Нашвилл????? Ты че???????  :O  :O У расмусов там студия!!!!!!! Они щас как раз там!!!!!!! Mari,ты меня пугаешь... :D  :sm53:

Дя? Ну лана, буду знать blush  :)

Mari,ага! ты уж пожалуйста не забывай больше...=)

lauri79
Ню я очень постараюсь :) постараюсь хотя бы не отставать от событий :D

Я, если честно, тоже впервые слышу о Нешвилле. И сейчас я задам очень тупой вопрос: их Dinasty находится в США??? :O

На данный момент, как понимаю, в США... но не факт, я не в курсе... :blink:

Вот отрывочек из одной статьи: "The Rasmus объединились с Desmond Child в Грециии в течение лета готовили песни для нового альбома вместе.В освном запись будет идти в Хельсинки и Nashville, USA."

Все понятно: Dynasty Records находится в Хельсенки, а в Нешвилле студия Desmond Child.

Да,да! Ю а тотали райт,Kira! Dynasty Records находится в ХельсИнки, а в Нешвилле студия Desmond Child. ;)

Happy Xmas and Merry new years to all! :)
Current mood: busy
Category: Dreams and the Supernatural

diu diu aka.
halituliallaa, tiriahhaa & hilipatitsuikkaa !

Nice relaxing Xmas behind and getting ready for year 2008!

and Yes, album ALMOST done.
2 more songs to go.
Going crazy in good way here! hehehe
track list to do, video to do, new pictures to do, cover art to do....
work work but fun fun.

I cant wait to hear what you all think of our new album!

Peace,

Pauli

lauri79 написал(а):

I cant wait to hear what you all think of our new album!

Так выпустите его быстрее! Мы уже тоже не можем ждать!!!
:D

ПРИВЕТ Я НОВЕНЬКАЯ!

ЛАУРИ 79  СКАЖИ ПОЖАЛУЙСТА КОГДА ТЫ ПРИЕДИШЬ В РОССИЮ?

+1

какого имено числа настоящий лаури илонен приедит в россию

Laura
привет)добро пожаловать))))

А я почем знаю? :blink:  Я же не менеджер... :D Не имею чести с ним общаться :(  Laura,Добро пожаловать!!!!!! Ты откуда?

Laura, по моему в ближайшее время он вообще не собирается в Россию. По крайней мере раньше выхода нового альбома ждать его не стоит.

on 23-04-08, The Rasmus' Myspace wrote:
"thank you all very much for remembering my birthday! A year has gone by
soooo fast. I will be celebrating it today with my new born son!! See you
soon on the festivals." lauri

Боже мой!!! Уже 28 апреля! Я совсем забыла про день рождения Лаури. А Паула ему сына как раз родила, как подарок на день рождения.

Да,она ему сыночка маленько заранее подарила!))
Как же ты так забыла про Денюху??((

Вы здесь » Welcome to the kingdom of The Rasmus » Новости » Письма Расмус