R A S M U S F O R U M

Welcome to the kingdom of The Rasmus

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Welcome to the kingdom of The Rasmus » Новости » Письма Расмус

Письма Расмус

Сообщений 31 страница 38 из 38

не, я помнила, что у него 23 апреля, я не заметила как прошел этот день. У меня сейчас такая гонка в учебе, что я вообще ничего не успеваю замечать... :)

Hei All!

I just had wonderful 2 days...
Wakeboarding and Tennis tournament and Birthday by the beach...
32°c, sun, friends, chokolate cake, swimming, beach volley, sunset...awwwwwwww.
and then i come to Myspace and get all YOUR b-day greetings. awwwwwwwwwwwwwww
I truly feel like a lucky son of my own mother.

THANK YOU ALL SUPER MUCH!!!

-Pauli Rantasalmi

Наш Паули на Юге!!!!!))))))

"The Rasmus have a busy week! They will shoot the first video for their upcoming album in Stockholm on Thursday. The video will premier on TV in the beginning of August. On Friday they go to Denmark to play at the Nibe Festival, and on Saturday they fly to Berlin to perform at NRJ Radio festival. The Berlin event will be the world premier for new material, the band will do two songs from the new album, and four older tracks.
More info about the upcoming single and video will be announced soon!"
from Playground Music

Ммм...каккой у них насыщеный  график))....ну это и понятно ведь скоро выход альбома....)Да ещё тут же про запись клипа интересно ....уже бы его посмотреть)

Из последних новостей - наконец был опубликован список песен, вошедших в альбом Black Roses.

Релиз альбома Black Roses состоится в Финляндии 24 сентября, а интернациональная дата выхода - 26 сентября.

Living in a world without you - станет первым синглом с альбома и зазвучит со всех радиостанций 25 июля. Релиз сингла намечен на 10 сентября. Видеоклип на эту песню появится на телевидении в начале августа.*

Ниже указан список песен с нового альбома:

Black Roses-Songs

Living In A World Without You
Ten Black Roses
Ghost Of Love
Justify
Your Forgiveness
Run To You
You Got It Wrong
Lost And Lonely
The Figth
Dangerous Kind
Live Forever

*As recent news has been published the full list of black roses album.
Black Roses will be released in Finland on September 24 and the international date release will be on September 26.
Living in a world without you is the first single from the album and it will start to sound in radios on July 25 and its release as single will be on September 10 . The video will start to transmit on television in early August.

Ураа!!)) осталось только 2 месяца до выхода альбома, и две недели до того, как мы наконец-то увидим клип!! :)

И опять готово у них было порядка сорока песен, а в альбоме только 11... Хотя бы 15 засунули что ли...

Вы здесь » Welcome to the kingdom of The Rasmus » Новости » Письма Расмус